CD Review: George Clinton and P-Funk All-stars – How Late Do U Have 2 B B 4 U R Absent (Funk/Gangsta Rap/Doo Wop)
Click below Link for a detailed review of the new CD: George Clinton and P-Funk All-stars – How Late Do U Have 2 B B 4 U R Absent
Soul-Patrol Remembers Ray Davis (Bass Singer From P-Funk, Temptations, Zapp, Original P, etc…)
Click below Link for more on the death of Ray Davis as well as Original P, featuring Ray, Grady, Fuzzy and Calvin on Soul-Patrol
- 2003 SOUL-PATROL INTERVIEW WITH P-FUNK CREATIVE FORCE, GEORGE CLINTON FROM THE RHYTHM AND BLUES FOUNDATION PIONEER AWARDS.
Includes an analysis of P-Funk influences, past present and future, from Doo Wop to Hip Hop. George provides commentary on artists ranging from Sly Stone, Miles Davis, Sun Ra, Slapbak, Chambers Brothers, Eminem, and Mystikal. Also includes the classic FUNKADELIC songs: ‘Hit It and Quit It’ and ‘Standing On The Verge Of Getting It On’.
Check it out and let us know what cha think?
CLICK HERE TO LISTEN!
- Original P ( Ray Davis, Fuzzy Haskins, Grady Thomas, Calvin Simon) – LIVE concert featuring Maggot Brain, One Nation Under a Groove, Knee Deep, STOMP and Flashlight LIVE from the Roxy in Boston, broadcast via Soul-Patrol.Net Radio
- Original P ( Ray Davis, Fuzzy Haskins, Grady Thomas, Calvin Simon) – Live at BB King’s in NYC 7/14/00
- Courtesy of mediabureau.com, the P*FUNK REVIEW is proud to present George Clinton and the P-Funk All Stars LIVE in concert on RealVideo.
Click here to check it out as you browse the site 🙂
- Where did dat FUNK come from? – One of the sources may surprise you!
- George Clinton And The Demise Of Funk/Let’s Take It To The Stage – There was also a dark side to the magic of this band and it’s charismatic/cultlike leader George Clinton, a side which remains controversial to this day
- Berrnie Worrell Interview (P-Funk Keyboard Wizard)
- P-Funk Week On The Urban Sounds BB
- The Motor Booty Affair – Adventures with P-Funk
- A Language All Their Own – P-Funk language
- Funk and Drugs
- "The Show" – NYC P-Funk Show